Wine

Wine

Friday, August 21, 2015

Men Are You Tired of Getting Up At Night?

I’m sitting here this morning with a cup of coffee enjoying the cool 72 degree weather in Tulsa. It rained earlier, and everything is fresh and clean. The puppies are sleeping and Mama Mia is bothering Grandpa for part of his snack.  Then as my wife calls it, I started my morning ritual of checking the news online. I gave up physical newspapers so long ago that I have trouble remembering what it was like. Anyway, I get past MSN, sports news and Facebook and decide to check out Yahoo.

Well I see this advertisement article link, Boston scientists stumble upon prostate breakthrough. The article is about Peak Life prostate products and their proprietary Flow Enhancement complex which includes premium prostate health ingredients like saw palmetto and beta-sitosterol. And that's when I said HOLD YOUR HORSES.

I've been using a product called ProstAvan for over 10 years. It's only available through one company, but it's affordable, and best of all, it really works.I know that if I want to feel better and sleep better, I don't run out. And I haven't gotten up at night in years unless I ran out of ProstAvan, which happened once. That's all it took, once. I just order it once a month and I can drink coffee, tea, beer or whatever right up until bedtime.

So, here is a company using some of the same ingredients that I've been taking for years, and claiming they have the cure. They sound like one of those juice companies. And yes, Peak Life may work, but they're still testing it, but I've been using ProstAvan, a proven product for over 10 years. So why would I change? The answer is simple. I'm not going to change.

ProstAvan is a scientifically developed blend of lycopene, saw palmetto berry, pumpkin sees, selenium, vitamin E, and zinc. All natural-source ingredients that support prostate health without unwanted side effects.

Lycopene - a powerful antioxidant that gives tomatoes and other red fruits their red color and helps maintain normal prostate function.

Saw palmetto berry - An extract of the fruit Sernoa repens that is rich in fatty acids and phytosterols that has shown promise in treating enlarged prostates.

Pumpkin seed - Rich in antioxidants and polyunsaturated fatty acids, pumpkin seed extract has been used for the treatment of urinary tract problems and enlarged prostates.

Zinc - a mineral most men don't get enough of and is associated with proper prostate function.

Selenium - a mineral that naturally occurs in foods such as whole grains, seafood, garlic, eggs and mushrooms. Selenium is believed to maintain a healthy prostate by neutralizing harmful free radicals.

And if you other guys feel the need to go all the time, you should check out our company and consider trying a really great product. Just click on the link below.



P.S. There are a lot of great products that are safe, that really work and don’t require child proof caps.



No comments:

Post a Comment