Wine

Wine

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hectic Week

I apologize that I didn't post yesterday, but our youngest turned 18 and he graduates from high school in two days. Now the advantage of working from home is that I've been able to run all kinds of errands as we get ready for Chas' graduation and for the family coming from out of state. Of course its been raining all day, and rain is in the forecast for the next ten days, and I still have to mow the lawn.

Between running to the store and buying the kid dress pants, I think I'll run out of energy before the week is over. And I can't let that happen because I've got to pick out the recipes I'm going to experiment with on the family. Even the wife is making suggestions. Maybe I should let her cook? Naw, I'd rather not go hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment